Thursday 22 March 2018

Our Playground Designs

The big kids are getting a new playground. We thought we would offer some ideas for its design. Just  a few essentials like swings, flying foxes and lava.


Here are some of our playground stories.

My Playground by Zuhal

In my playground I have two slides. One is big and one is small.

My Playground by Rosa

In my playground there is a bouncy castle. There is a monkey bars. You can jump from the monkey bars into the bouncy castle.

My Playground by Siaosi

In my playground there is a slide and there is a fake scary monster.

My Playground by Jack

If I was you I would be wondering where me and my friend and mum was going. It was a snake boy's and a lion girl's house. We got there by going down the big tunnel slide in my playground. It went to a portal.

My Playground by Lucas

I got the flying fox in my playground. I have got a slide.

My Playground by Charan

In my playground there is a tree house. The wind blows the treehouse.

My Playground by Ruben

This is my playground. There is a roller-coaster. There is also a playhouse. It is fun. There is a mouth that we can climb in and out. I love it because it is fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your playground designs are so creative!! I love the idea of a tree house and a waterslide.

Seven Fat Cats